My Finest Purchase Visa Assessment
My Finest Purchase Visa is a
issued by Citibank.
Should you’re questioning whether or not My Finest Purchase Visa is the best card for you, learn on. That is every part you want to know to make a good selection.
- Beneficiant reward fee. You’ll get a
rewards fee of as much as 6 factors per greenback spent.
- Excessive APRs. This isn’t a terrific card for individuals who carry a stability. It has a
- Rewards program. This bank card presents rewards in your purchases, however you’ll have to pay an annual price of as much as $59 for the privilege.
- 5% Stability switch price. My Finest Purchase Visa costs a price of as much as 5% on stability transfers. For instance, a stability of $1,000 may price as much as $50 in switch charges.
The minimal price is $10.
- No international transaction price. This card doesn’t cost a price once you make a purchase order that passes by means of a international financial institution, or is in a foreign money apart from the U.S. greenback (USD), which makes it a terrific bank card to hold when touring overseas.
- Fuel rewards.
on eligible fuel purchases.
- Honest or higher credit score required. You stand an opportunity of qualifying in case your credit score rating shouldn’t be under 640.
My Finest Purchase Visa Professionals & Cons
|The Good||The Dangerous|
My Finest Purchase Visa FAQ
Is there a My Finest Purchase Visa money again or rewards program?
My Finest Purchase Visa presents a rewards program to its clients.
|Minimal rewards fee||1x|
|Max rewards fee||6x|
|Annual rewards restrict||N/A|